History of ABAT College

Our school, Ali Bin Abi Taleb College, was first founded in 1951 upon the presidential decree 3199. Its headquarters moved from the Horj region to Ashrafieh at the beginning of the scholastic year 0954-1955.
A number of prominent doctors, engineers, lawyers, businessmen, and politicians have graduated from our college since its early years of foundation.
Ali Bin Abi Taleb College will always carry the torch of educating good citizens whose faith in God is deeply anchored and shaping potential leaders whose skills are rooted in the ever ending novelty of the 21st century.