School Life Student Life Affairs
Student Life Affairs
ABAT looks for empowering youth through the project entitled Student Life Affairs that engages learners from grades 7 to 12 in various school life aspects. This project promotes our students’ development personally, emotionally, intellectually, and socially as well. In addition, it assists in giving them a different perspective of learning through real situations and projects conducted at school. Eventually, our students will be given the opportunity to build up their future career, life skills, and community outreach.
ABAT Student Life Affairs Goals
- Leadership Development: Increasing the students’ ability to inspire a shared vision, act with integrity, and work collaboratively for positive change.
- Autonomy Development: Demonstrating a capacity for independent thinking, decision-making and self-governance, in addition to promoting students’ self-confidence and communication skills.
- Social Responsibility: Committing to affect positively the school campus and larger communities.
- Well-being: Engaging students to pursuit a rewarding quality of life and a healthy safe community.
- Diversity Appreciation: Recognizing, valuing and welcoming the identities of all individuals.
Student Life Affairs (SLA) Structure
ABAT Student Life Affairs arrange the resources of time, space, and personnel for maximum effect on student learning. The participating students are distributed over eight departments to hold certain positions whose functions are: campus life and activities, admissions and guidance, public relations, diversity, and student health and wellness.
Thus, to ensure its efficiency, SLA pupils will share a physical location where they can meet often to complete their assigned tasks.